Hypnosis for Addictions and Substance Abuse
Has an addiction become a serious lifestyle problem for you?
Hypnosis can help break the triggers and compulsive habits associated with addictions.
Addiction is created by your mind to mask your unresolved emotional turmoil.
Hypnotherapy helps you overcome emotional hurt, trauma and turmoil that led to your addiction.
Most importantly, hypnotherapy also helps you deal with all those uncomfortable feelings buried deep within you. Feelings that you didn’t even know existed. Hurt or pain that causes mental anguish.
Habits and Addictions are usually created to disassociate you from past traumatic experiences. It is a response to shield you from charged emotions. Past experiences where you felt mistreated or abused emotionally or physically.
Hypnotherapy can help you reduce alcohol binging, drug and substance abuse. Even if addictions have turned your life upside down. Even if the pressure, stress and anxiety are causing emotional turmoil.
There is no better time than today to put your life back on track!
Get in touch to find out more!
How do you get addicted to alcohol, cocaine, marijuana or other drugs and substances?
At first the substances help you disassociate from your mental turmoil. You convince yourself its an easy way to calm your nerves. You start to think ‘its no big deal’ you can handle it. But before you know it you’re hooked…
Yes, you get hooked on the “high” and then you keep chasing that next hit.
Addictions cause emotional and physical problems
Does your addiction cause your life to resemble a train wreck?
Substance abuse is a bad habit that’s difficult to break by willpower alone. Therefore, this is when hypnosis to beat cravings and dependance can help.
A compulsive addict discovers that as the “high” declines, the urge to get another drink or a hit, becomes stronger”
Compulsive Addicts need to get a high even when they want to stop!
People often think that using drugs is about having a bit of fun, getting high.
Unfortunately, compulsive addicts get painful withdrawals and need their “fix”. While you keep taking these substances, you crave more and more of them. Mistakenly you believe that you will eventually stop. But when you stop using, your body creates withdrawal symptoms.
A vicious cycle develops!
As your addiction grows in intensity, your ability to control the urge is weakened.
Sadly, you got sucked into a compulsive addiction you can’t control. It’s now controlling you… playing havoc with your life.
Hiding your addiction? Pretending it doesn’t exist?
There’s more at stake here than just your substance addiction. You’re becoming secretive, hiding the truth about your increasing dependence. You feel guilty for keeping it a secret.
Even though you know all this, you still find it difficult to stop.
Well, you are not alone.
Substance addiction can happen to anyone
Many people who develop addictions are responsible, even dependable people. However, life’s stressful situations, pain, insomnia and emotional trauma become a trigger for substance abuse. Vulnerable people are susceptible to dependance on substances to make them feel better. As a result, they develop addictions to sleeping pills, pain meds, alcohol or drugs for reasons such as:
- Injury and pain
- Mental health issues
- Emotional turmoil or trauma
- Stress and Anxiety
- Relationship problems
- Work related stress
- Depression – low moods
- Social activity at parties
- Using drugs with friends
Hypnosis can help you manage addiction dependence
Compulsive addicts will experience at least some of the following symptoms:
- Increased frequency in craving the substances
- Greater desire to binge when upset or stressed
- Emotional excitement, chasing the next hit
- Unsuccessful attempts to control the urge
- Agitation and irritability when trying to stop
- Likelihood of accidents, injury or violent behaviour
- Lying to hide the severity of the addiction
- Painful withdrawal symptoms
- Relationship or work problems because of substance addictions
Some people manage to stop taking substances for a short time. But they take it back up again. Maybe because they became irritable or the withdrawal symptoms become too difficult to live with. Hypnosis can help break the triggers and compulsive habits associated with addictions.
Partying, Alcohol and Addictions
Celebrations, parties and events, are well known for drink binging and losing control. Overindulging in food, drink, drugs and hanging out with the wrong crowd can lead to an unhealthy lifestyle.
Frequently, excessive nights of partying leave you shattered during the daylight hours. Because the big “binge nights” commonly leave you high wired, unable to sleep and feeling exhausted the next day.
It’s hard for the compulsive addicts to wake up from hallucinations that pull the wool over their eyes. As a result, drug dependance becomes a bad dream, a waking nightmare.
Common addictive substances are:
- Mental health meds
Statistics on Substance Abuse
It is estimated that a large percentage of Australian adults are affected by various drugs and substance addictions. On average these are some of the statistics of addictions:
- 1 in 20 adults abuse various substances every week
- 1 in 4 adults drink alcohol to excessive levels
- 1 in 10 adults become addicted to opioids and pain meds
- 1 in 10 adults smoke cigarettes or tobacco
- 1 in 25 adults use sedatives for insomnia
Do addictions affect you physically and emotionally?
Compulsive addiction affects you, not only physically but also emotionally. Addiction and drug abuse can result in mental changes and damage to your brain and other organs of your body. Don’t live in denial because your health and wellbeing are at risk. As a result of issues caused by addiction you put a strain on your work and family relationships. Failure to stop drug abuse will frequently lead to mental health and lifestyle problems such as;
- drink driving
- low self-worth
- low self-confidence
- mental health issues
- work related issues
- fear of withdrawal pain
- lack of control over drug dependance
Do you feel out of control?
There’s a lot more at stake here than just substance abuse itself. Every time you fail to stop the cravings, you reinforce that failure. You hide the truth from yourself and others about the extent of your addiction.
Subsequently, you end up feeling even worse than before. Along the way, you feel drained physically, emotionally and financially.
As a result you lose trust in yourself, your willpower is eroded. Similarly your stress levels go through the roof.
You’ve been there, you’ve done that. Are you ready to stop?
Why not stop dependence on substances with hypnosis?
Stop Substance Abuse with Hypnosis has helped many people, just like you, to stop addictions permanently!
Hypnosis to stop addictions puts you back in control of your life. No more money down the drain on expensive substances. No more withdrawal pain.
No more sleepless nights.
You’ll be glad to know it’s a huge relief for many people. People who happily share their long term success at being sober and free from substance dependence.
Client Testimonials: People who have Successfully Beat Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Just touching base and sending you my update on my progress and also to express my immense gratitude for your help. I’ve been able to avoid my past binge drinking behaviours ever since your sessions. I’ve been able to have a few drinks with friends without any fear or need of reverting to drinking or drugs on number of occasions now. I feel free to get on and enjoy my life. So, thank you so very much again. I have passed your number to several friends who I have told about my results. ~ O.D.
- I wanted to reach out and say a massive thank you! I have just gone two years sober and free from cocaine. This is a milestone in my life. I cannot express how much of a positive impact this has had on my life. Thank you again! Your assistance and guidance in my progress are eternally appreciated. ~ D.C.
- To be honest, I didn’t believe hypnosis would make such a big difference in my life. I still remember the calmness I felt following your hypnosis sessions, I will never forget it!! After my first few sessions in October, I stopped binge drinking. Since then, not only did I save money, but I am happy to say, I am pregnant now. It was perfect timing, it all worked out so well. Thank you ~ R. G.
- My partner came to see you for his cannabis addiction. He stopped his dependence on it and he seems so different, happy within himself. Almost a whole new lease on life, like the fog has been lifted. He speaks highly of you and how much better and more motivated he feels. ~ J.M.
I am immensely grateful to my many clients who recommend my hypnotherapy services to their friends and family.
The difference between failure and success to quit drugs comes down to this:- “with hypnosis your desire and commitment for success, becomes far greater than your addiction to drugs or fear of withdrawal symptoms” ~
There is no better time than today to start on the path to becoming free from illicit drugs or alcohol. Call today to put your life back on track.
How much is a session of hypnosis for addictions and substance abuse?
Each session for stopping substance addictions is $350
Receive a discount when you pre-pay 2 x hypnotherapy sessions, then its only $590
(much less than some people spend on addictive substances)
You are going to spend the money anyway, so why not spend it on investing in your future health. Hypnosis can help you regain your physical and emotional health and stop substance abuse for good.
Here is the full list of hypnotherapy fees.
Get your life back on track!
Go ahead, get in touch today, commit to two, three or four sessions of hypnosis, to get your life back on track.
I am your local hypnotherapist ready to help you stop your compulsive substance addiction. Invest your hard earned money in your wellbeing and enjoyment in life, instead of waisting your life away.
Get over the pain of addiction to cocaine, cannabis, alcohol, pain killers etc.
You’ve been there, done that. Now you can get over it.
You are not stuck. Your are just committed to certain patterns of behaviour. Because it helped you in the past. Now the behaviour is more harmful than helpful. The reason you can’t move forward is because you keep applying the same old formula to a new level of your life. Change the formula to get a different result. ~ Emily Maroutian
Easily Stop Compulsive Addictions with hypnosis therapy!
Get in touch today for more information on clinical hypnotherapy to stop substance addictions quickly.
To make your appointment for a hypnosis therapy session, call to speak to me directly. I am Katherine Ferris, your local registered clinical hypnotherapist and Addiction Specialist in Sydney on 0414 585 595. Alternatively you can click below to complete my contact form or go ahead and book a session online.
More information: Government office for addiction information for residents of NSW.