Hypnosis Assists with Unexplained Infertility
Longing to have a baby? Experiencing unexplained problems with fertility and conception? Are your stress levels rising? Hypnosis can help…
Hypnosis for infertility is designed to help you reduce stress, anxiety and frustration of tearfully or silently suffering with unexplained infertility.
Studies indicate “infertile” women using hypnosis have far greater conception success rate. Hypnofertility boosts your chances of becoming pregnant.
You catch yourself daydreaming of having a gorgeous little baby… but the very next moment you become too afraid to get your hopes up. Every day you stress more about your biological clock ticking. You become preoccupied with falling pregnant…
Unexplained infertility rates are rising
Unfortunately, you will frequently overhear conversations saying: “infertility rates are on the rise.”
People talk about couples trying for a baby and suffering from symptoms of unexplained infertility. Saying that it is “just not that easy” to have a baby.
Stress and infertility
Conversations about infertility can cause you a great deal of emotional upset. Not to mention the increase in your already soaring stress levels while you are trying to conceive. People just don’t realise how heart wrenching their words can be.
And if you are over 35 this causes you even further stress!
Growing number of couples trying to conceive feel under pressure, this creates a great deal of stress in their lives.
Stress hormones suppress your chances of conception
Stress hormones, as researchers have established, do not contribute to an environment conducive for pregnancy.
When women continue to worry, their mind transmits stress inducing messages to the body. This in turn will activate the fight-flight response. The body will react to these messages by feeling it is not safe to fall pregnant at this time.
Research study carried out by the University of Western Australia, indicates: “There is now compelling evidence that psychosocial stress is a cause of reproductive suppression in women.” Boivin, J.; Sanders, K; Schmidt, L. Evolution and Human Behaviour. 2006 ; Vol. 27, No. 5. pp. 345-356.
During many conversations with friends and family, it became clear that many people are struggling with this concept. They find it hard to believe that stress or negative emotions can influence some part of your body.
What do you think?
Do you doubt that stressful thoughts interfere with your reproductive organs and have a negative effect on your fertility and conception?
Let’s put this theory to the test.
Watching a movie for example… We know that movies are imaginary, they are not real. Then why do we squirm, laugh, or even cry at the movies?
The answer: what we see, hear or think is instantly interpreted within our minds and produces a mental and physical reaction. A gripping action movie or thriller causes many sweaty palms and hearts pounding.
So, if an imaginary movie scenario can produce a strong physical reaction, then why would some of our own thoughts act differently? In particular our unpleasant or negative thoughts and worries?
The fact is, the body reacts no differently to real or imaginary scenarios! It responds to a real threat or an imaginary threat in exactly the same way.
Emotions such as stress, anxiety, fear and constant worry, cause a hormonal reaction. This creates an imbalance in the chemistry of your body and your reproductive system.
We need to give greater consideration to what our thoughts are really doing. Stress is Mind Pollution ~
Because while we are re-living gloomy thoughts of past failures or fearing and stressing about something in the future, our body is producing a response as though it is happening now. It stimulates our nervous system to produce adrenalin flooding our cells, while the hormones needed for conception get depleted.
All this stress and worry and trying too hard, can actually be the hidden underlying cause of your unexplained infertility.
When you become too consumed with worry, your negative mind takes over and further undermines your chances.
Is trauma and stress telling your body its not safe to fall pregnant right now?
Past traumas or future fears around giving birth carry an emotional negative charge. Emotional intensity of fears and traumas can be reduced with hypnotherapy.
Remember, your body carries the burden of stressful, traumatic emotions and reacts as though its not safe to conceive right now.
Stress relief (7 step self hypnosis guide)
Learn more about stress relief, with this easy 7 step guide to help boost your fertility and conception.
Hypnosis is a powerful therapy to reduce your stress and anxiety and to increase your fertility success.
- 1 in 6 couples are infertile
- 40 per cent of the problem is with male infertility
- 40 per cent it is the female
- 10 per cent cases both partners
- 10 per cent the cause is unknown
List of symptoms causing infertility in women
Here are just some of the more common symptoms of infertility, but there are many more that both women and men have been diagnosed with.
- Endometriosis is an inflammatory menstrual disorder affecting tissue which normally lines the uterus, to grow in other parts of the body. According to UNSW endometriosis can cause severe abdominal pain, health complications, stress and infertility.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, a condition where the follicles fail to ripen, forming cysts. PCOS is relatively common, especially in infertile women.
- Fallopian tubes can be partially blocked or scarred and cause issues with conception and pregnancy
- Fibroids within the Uterus can cause infertility issues
- Polyps are overgrowths of the endometrium lining that can interfere with fertility
- Hormone imbalances as well as ovulation problems can cause delays in conception and contribute to infertility
- Find more information on these conditions listed on Betterhealth.vic.gov.au guidelines
Men and women suffer from infertility issues
- Fertility problems affect 1 in 3 women over the age of 35
- 1 in 25 males have a low sperm count
- 1 in 35 males are sterile
- Only 25 percent of healthy couples become pregnant in their twenties having regular unprotected sex
IVF treatments and hypnotherapy
When natural conception is delayed, couples begin searching for alternative treatments, including IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation).
- 20 per cent of women conceive with an IVF cycle
- 1 per cent of all pregnancies in Australia involve some form of assisted reproductive treatments
Same sex couples undergoing IVF to have a baby
Most women consider having a child at some point in their lives. If you are a lesbian couple, advances in IVF and Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) mean it’s now easier than ever to create a family.
Same sex couples, gay or lesbian, wanting to have a baby will use IVF or ART, Surrogacy or Adoption to help them become parents. Each couple, regardless of same sex or heterosexual, will more than likely experience heartache, health issues and conception delays.
Couples from all walks of life who are undergoing IVF will tell you, its not always easy to conceive and have a baby.
Hormones will play havoc during the IVF procedure and then the stress of waiting for your results can take a toll on both the mind and body.
Many women worry that they will miss their chance of having a baby. Worry and stress only add to the problem.
But be assured, you are not alone. There is help available.
Hypnofertility is a non-invasive hypnotherapy program designed to help couples, just like you. Hypnofertility is of help whether you are attempting to conceive naturally, or undergoing IVF treatments.
List of Research Studies supporting hypnosis for fertility
Studies indicate “infertile” women undergoing IVF and using fertility hypnosis, have far greater success rate in stimulating conception. The hypnosis success rate is far greater when compared to those not following these methods.
Here is a list of research studies by experts, who are proving the effectiveness of hypnosis to stimulate fertility:
- Hypnosis used at the time of embryo transfer yielded rates that were double those of controls according to a study cited in Fertility and Sterility, 85, 5 (2006): 1404 – 1408.
- Study by Professor Eliahu Levitas conducted with 185 women, showed success rate of IVF doubled from 14% to 28%, when the subjects underwent hypnosis during implantation. Read more information here…
- Dr Alice Domar studies published in journals such as; Fertility & Sterility (1990 and 2000) and Journal of the American Medical Women’s Association (1999). Domar emphasises the importance of “mind/body” techniques. Self-hypnotic suggestions reduce stress interfering with conception. Hypnosis assists for healthy pregnancy in couples trying for a baby research published in Science Daily.
- Dr Ernest L. Rossi specialises in psychobiology; the relationship between mind and physical body. His extensive research suggests that human genes must be in a state of physical readiness for conception to take place. Hypnotic-type suggestions can activate specific genes involved with fertility and conception and pregnancy. Find more research papers here
- At the Institute of Applied Psychology, Lisbon, research team concluded that; men who actively want to be fathers automatically adjust their testosterone levels at exactly the right time (the middle of their partners’ cycle) Find more information here…
Summary of research into mind-body therapies confirms that hypnosis reduces stress and worry, helping your chances to fall pregnant increase significantly.
Watch below video interview, Dr. Deborah Gilmour shares valuable information about unexplained infertility and how hypnotherapy or hypnofertility can be of help.
To help you manage your stress and anxiety, find here a recorded hypnofertility cd. This Fertility hypnosis CD will help with stress and to deal with underlying worry and lingering negative emotions.
Hypnotherapy for fertility helps with stress control and makes your journey to conception easier.
Devoting time to feel calm and peaceful enhances your health and wellbeing while trying to fall pregnant. This is the most precious gift you can give yourself in preparation for conception.
How much does a Hypnofertility session cost?
Hypnofertility session price is $210.00 a session.
To help you meet your individual needs we will evaluate your progress to best suit your conception journey. On average four to five sessions are recommended. Get in touch, I am here to help. My name is Katherine Ferris a trained hypnotherapist and specialist in Hypnofertility and pregnancy.
In conclusion, growing number of couples trying to conceive feel under pressure, creating a great deal of stress in their lives.
As we have discovered worry and stress only add to the problem. Hypnosis for infertility is a proven method that is designed to help reduce the stress, anxiety and frustration of unexplained infertility, allowing women to feel calmer and in control. Studies indicate “infertile” women using hypnosis have far greater conception and pregnancy success rate.
Testimonials and Reviews!
Hypnosis helped me with infertility and IVF, I’m 29 weeks pregnant. Yes, it all worked in the end. So very excited about the arrival of our little boy ~
We are absolutely over the moon, and I just wanted to thank you so much for helping me get through the IVF process. ~
I am 14 weeks pregnant. I still can’t believe it, I am having a baby! I am over the moon. I am pregnant, and after only two sessions of HypnoFertility! After all those years of trying with IVF and Chinese Herbs without success. I am still pinching myself ~
After the loss of my first pregnancy, I’ve been unable to conceive since. To resolve what happened and to pave the way to fall pregnant again, I had a hypnosis session a few weeks before I tried again, and I was successful the first time around! ~
“I didn’t want to tell anyone about my pregnancy before now, didn’t want to jinx it, really wanted to make sure everything was safe and fine. You know – it is just so magical to feel my body changing.”
My first round of IVF was a success, we are now over 7 weeks pregnant and saw the heartbeat yesterday for the first time. I really think my sessions with you helped me calm down and visualise a successful pregnancy which helped me get to where I am today. ~