Seasons greetings!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the upcoming New Years Eve celebrations.
Lead up to the New Year is an ideal time to look back over the year just gone. It is a time to pause, reflect and think about New Years resolutions.
Have you been thinking about your goals and plans for the new year? Are you hoping to lose weight, stop addictions like binge drinking, gambling or procrastinating? Can hypnotherapy help you with addictions and bad habits? Does Hypnotherapy work?
If you have been overindulging during the year, then this is your opportunity to make lasting changes. It is the ideal time to break old habits that you have been repeating and struggling with, year after year. But, are you finding that your New Years resolutions are hard to stick with?
- Proverb: “We all have problems. The way we solve those problems is what makes us different.” Unknown.
If you find that you have no willpower to make your goals become a reality, then hypnotherapy may be your ideal choice. Hypnotherapy is the best method of helping you stick with your New Years resolutions.
In the meantime here are some simple and handy hints to help you through the Festive Season:
- Feeling stressed? Take a few minutes to relax, close your eyes, breathe deeply
- Overeating? Stop yourself from overeating, chew slowly. Ensure you only eat healthier food choices
- Avoid overindulging: resist food that you can eat anytime like potatoes, chips, ice-cream
- Reduce binge drinking: Drink in moderation, food and drink is for celebrating.
Enjoy your time with your family and loved ones!
Written by: Katherine Ferris, Clinical Hypnotherapist