Seasons greetings!!! I hope you’ve had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the upcoming New Years Eve celebrations.
Lead up to the New Year is an ideal time to look back over the year just gone.
It is a time to pause, reflect and think about New Years resolutions.
Have you been thinking about your goals and plans for the new year?
Are you hoping to lose weight, stop addictions like binge drinking, gambling or procrastinating?
If you have been overindulging during the year, then this is your opportunity to make lasting changes. It is the ideal time to break old habits that you have been repeating and struggling with, year after year.
But, are you finding that your New Years resolutions are hard to stick with?
Proverb: “We all have problems. The way we solve those problems is what makes us different.” Unknown.
If you find that you have no willpower to make your goals become a reality, then hypnotherapy may be your ideal choice. Hypnotherapy is the best method of helping you stick with your New Years resolutions.
Here are 5 achievable handy tips to help you stick with your New Year resolutions:
- Feeling stressed? Take a few minutes to relax throughout each day, close your eyes, breathe deeply
- Overeating? Stop yourself from overeating, chew slowly. Ensure you only eat healthier food choices and smaller portions
- Overindulging? Resist snacks like potato chips, ice-cream, cakes, chocolate and sugar
- Binge drinking? Drink in moderation, food and drink is for celebrating
- Quit smoking? Get serious about breaking the smoking habit once and for all. Set a date and stick with your plan
Seek help from a trained hypnotherapist to stick to your New Year resolutions. When you look back next year you will be glad you did.
Now go and enjoy your time with your family and loved ones!
Written by: Katherine Ferris, Clinical Hypnotherapist
For more information on hypnotherapy or if you want to make an appointment for a hypnosis therapy session, please call Katherine Ferris, a Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist, Emotional Therapist in Sydney and Annandale, Inner West on 02 9568 6801, complete my contact form or book a session online.