Are you amongst many who are suffering with Insomnia? Find out how to get better quality sleep and beat insomnia, by following these 7 tips for better sleep.
Adequate, good quality sleep is vital to your health and well-being. Sleep deprivation, insomnia, tiredness and sleepiness have adverse effects on performance, attention and concentration.
Furthermore, insomnia and sleep deprivation have been found to be associated with a wide range of life issues, such as decline in social, mental and physical health.
Sleep is good for you, really good for you, along with regular exercise, fresh air and healthy diet. Sound night’s sleep is paramount for a healthy lifestyle.
Beat insomnia – 7 tips to better sleep
- make your room quiet and relaxing for sleep
- read a book to help you wind down and get sleepy
- hypnosis for insomnia sessions to sleep soundly
- listen to a popular hypnosis Rain meditation CD to help you sleep deeply
- avoid watching television or suing a computer before bedtime
- avoid taking naps during the day
- avoid stimulants such as coffee or alcohol
The increasing detrimental side effects of insomnia and poor quality sleep, together with the associated decline in health, have begun to receive more media attention. To educate yourself more about sleep and associated affects of insomnia go to the sleep foundation site.
Written by Katherine Ferris
For more information on clinical hypnotherapy for Insomnia or if you want to make an appointment for a hypnosis therapy session, please call Katherine Ferris, a Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist in Sydney on 02 9568 6801, complete my contact form or book a session online.