HypnoBirthing – Birth a Labour of Love CD$35.00
Hypnosis CD for chronic pain$35.00
Avoid depression cd$35.00
Tranquil Birth a Hypnobirth CD$35.00
Stress release hypnosis CD$35.00
Hypnosis CD Sleep deeply (with sounds of raindrops)$35.00
Hypnosis for habits or addiction CD$35.00
Hypnosis CD for Self-Confidence$35.00
Hypnosis CD for Stop-Smoking$35.00
Anxiety Relief Hypnosis CD$35.00
Benefits of Hypnosis CDs
Benefits of listening to Hypnosis CDs are profound and rewarding. Taking time to listen daily will be instrumental in transforming your chronic pain, bad habits, addictions or negativity. Hypnosis can be a most rewarding and life enhancing experience.
Having decided to begin using these hypnosis cds, you will have taken the first and perhaps the most significant step in your health and wellbeing. You have now made a commitment to do something positive and constructive.
“It is better to make many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble back”. Proverb
Mental and emotional health achieved with hypnosis cds
Statistics suggest that stress of modern life is on the increase, at an alarming rate. Some studies suggest that there has been a 45% increase over the last 30 years. If this trend continues mental health issues, particularly anxiety and depression, are predicted to be a major burden of disease putting pressure on the health system.
Chronic stress and anxiety are, of course, linked to mood and depression. This is reflected in the fact that stress affects serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain, the main neurotransmitters linked to mood.
Many of the medical treatments of depression are aimed at increasing the level of serotonin in the brain. Aiming to ‘only’ change the chemicals in the brain, provides limited success in treating depression and preventing relapse. That’s because we also have to change the underlying negative emotions or behaviours.
Hypnosis is the preferred choice for many people for transforming limiting emotions and behaviours without resorting to medication.
At first, as you listen to the hypnosis cds the changes you notice are; a greater feeling of calmness and wellbeing; feeling emotionally and physically at ease.
More profound changes will follow later as you allow time for deeper improvements to take place. Scientific studies show that significant changes happen in our physiology whilst listening to hypnosis cds.
In effective hypnotic states the predominance of Alpha and Theta brain waves signify a state of restfulness and deep relaxation. A state where the mind is alert but not strained or confused. These waves appear almost as soon as the body starts to relax. These waves increase in frequency as the process deepens, allowing clearer and more constructive inner focus.
In turn, the nervous system changes its activity and increases production of particular mood-altering chemicals. Several of these, serotonin and dopamine, are powerful hormones that are associated with feelings of happiness and contentment.
On a biochemical level, dopamine is the neurotransmitter associated with the pleasure or reward-seeking behaviours and addictions. It is a prime source of motivation and when depleted causes emotional problems.
Recent medical research suggests that a deficiency in serotonin and dopamine are a contributing factor in cases of clinical depression, insomnia and even infertility. During hypnosis the release of beneficial hormones helps activate your self-healing abilities.
By listening to the hypnosis CDs daily, over a period of time, you will have the opportunity to improve your self-image, gain confidence, transform your habits, achieve your desired goals and sleep deeply.
Your dedicated involvement in your self-healing process is going to be invaluable. Listening to a hypnosis cd will help you achieve the maximum results.
- Hypnosis CDs help with my stress and anxiety. They are very good to listen to. ~ Therese (Illawong NSW)
- I was given a lotus cd for my birthday and it was my favourite present, because it helped me relax and study for my exams. My mum enjoys listening to it too and she said she is getting one for my ‘gran’ soon. ~ Bianca ACT
- My favourite are the Lotus CD and the Rain CD. Both are so deeply calming. I had been suffering from low moods and energy for quite some time, but now after listening to the hypnosis cds I feel so much better. They are great. ~ C.C Qld
- It is with gratitude that I write you to let you know how much the CDs have meant to me and the difference I feel. Prior to buying the first hypnosis CD from you I was very tired and lethargic all the time, I had no drive, no motivation. Then I started to sleep better while listening to your CD and it helped me regain some energy. I also felt more calm and confident and this convinced me to buy more hypnosis tracks in your CD range. I am pleased to say the variety is wonderful. Each one is so relaxing and peaceful and beneficial. Now I can say I get through my day with much more enthusiasm and energy. All thanks to you and your selection of hypnosis cds. ~ A.S NSW
- Your Rain meditation CD is so calming and relaxing. I get into the ‘zone’ almost immediately. I am telling all my friends about it. ~ D.N Sydney
- My husband and I are co-creating our first birth experience in a somewhat unique context (Americans, living in Sweden, listening to Australian hypno-birth cds – very global). I am so happy to have these cds and your on-line support. Your willingness to answer my questions and help me figure out things from the other end of the planet is remarkable and so very much appreciated. Listening to these birth cds (I have all three) has already imbued me with confidence and serenity around the birth of my first baby. I know with certainty that my continued use of them will only cause those feelings to grow and expand to envelop my husband (who will also listen so as to better coach me on the blessed day), our midwife and all those who will be present at the delivery. Many thanks for dedicating yourselves to this beautiful work. Namaste. ~ Diana – Sweden
- “I have lovely memories of preparing for both of my births listening to it – propped up on a mountain of pillows in bed and really looking forward to meeting my babies.”
- Thanks to the “Birth – A Labour of Love” CD, I have had a calm and comfortable birth. A peaceful entry into the world for my gorgeous little boy, Timothy. Both of us are doing really well. I’m surprised at how calm and relaxed I am even during the unsettled times, plus how much energy I have. Loving the little fella more and more each day. Thanks again, wishing you all the best. ~ Emma – Sydney
Learn more about my success with stopping-smoking by using these CDs.