Lately your clothes are getting tighter.
You’re feeling hot and uncomfortable…
Those extra kilos are sneaking up on you and you need motivation to get your fitness back on track. Don’t despair, Hypnosis for motivation and weight loss can turn your life around.
Daily pressure and work stress causes you to skip regular exercise. You are too tired to prepare healthy meals so instead you end up having take away.
I know how you feel. I truely know your struggle.
It’s tough to admit that you’ve also become a choc-a-holic or that you can’t stop snacking.
You are getting so frustrated with it all…
Looking for quick weight loss options?
Are you desperately searching for quick weight loss options? Are you also quickly discovering there is so much conflicting information out there?
How do you avoid the pitfalls of yo-yo dieting. And how do you stick with the healthier “choices” that make weight loss easier?
CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is designed to help you work out if you are getting enough fruit and veg in your diet.
Similarly, adding natural spices and supplements to your diet can be of help if your weight is becoming a serious problem. Thyroid issues can have a detrimental effect on your metabolism and weight gain. Turmeric is known for improving the metabolism as well as your overall health and wellbeing.
You know that the best way to reach your desired weight, shape and size is with balanced nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
Weight loss is a huge challenge
Despite all of your best intentions, you’re finding weight loss a huge challenge.
You sabotage your efforts with comfort eating and snacking, especially when you feel stressed.
Of course, you know you’re not alone! You’ve noticed that weight issues and eating disorders are becoming more common.
Binge eating, sugar cravings and snacking can get out of control. Similarly, emotional eating and yo-yo dieting are causing widespread weight gain.
Hypnosis for weight loss and eating disorders, can help you turn your life around. Learn how you can stay motivated and keep your weight under control.
But how do you know if you are at that critical point of becoming overweight?
To help you maintain a healthy body shape and size, below information will estimate your Body Mass Index ratio.
To assess if you are overweight here is a BMI Chart
Below BMI calculator shows you the weight-to-height ratio, which is calculated as weight in kilograms divided by the height in metres squared (kg/m2).
For example, an adult who weighs 70 kilos and is 1.75m tall has a BMI of 22.9.
- BMI = 70 kg / (1.75 m2) = 70 / 3.06 = 22.9Underweight BMI = below 18.50
Normal BMI Range = ≥24.99
Overweight BMI = ≥30.00
Obese BMI Range = ≥35.00+
Motivation for weight loss: hypnosis can improve your mind set
Now that you know your BMI score, you are in a better position to decide what to do next. Get motivated to slim down, stop binging, stop snacking with weight loss hypnotherapy.
Hypnosis for weight loss is like having your mind create virtual reality. Whereby your brain is reprogrammed to help you slim down and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Eating disorders leading to obesity are difficult to overcome on your own. You may need more specialised help if you are in the overweight BMI weight ratio. There is now a growing demand for hypnotherapy treatments for weight loss. In particular the Virtual Hypno-Gastric-Band, a specialised field of hypnotherapy.
What is Virtual Gastric-Band Hypnotherapy?
If you haven’t heard of this form of hypnotherapy before, you may well be asking: “What is the advantage of Hypno-Gastric-Band” for weight loss hypnotherapy?
The benefits are similar to those of a gastric band surgery; where a band is placed around the stomach. Patients afterwards eat smaller portions; feel fuller and ultimately lose weight.
All this is possible without the actual surgical procedure.
Naturally the results vary from person to person, not everyone responds in the same way. This is true of the surgical procedure, as it is for hypnotherapy treatments.
Virtual hypnosis treatment of Hypno-Gastric-Band is a specialised field of hypnotherapy. It is specifically designed to help your mind and body create a ‘virtual reality.’
Once your mind believes that a gastric band had been fitted, it responds accordingly. This type of Hypnosis treatment effectively reduces your appetite and the size of your stomach. As a result you eat smaller meals and remain fuller for longer.
About Hypno-Gastric-Band Hypnotherapy sessions
Allow me to briefly describe the weight loss hypnotherapy sessions, which consist of four one hour sessions.
Our initial session may or may not involve any hypnosis. Instead, it may be more important to fully identify underlying reasons that are contributing to weight gain. Reasons such as; skipping breakfast, snacking, comfort eating or eating absentmindedly while watching television.
We will identify healthier “choices” that will make weight management easier.
- The first session is spent taking your full history, We explore your individual needs and help you understand how hypnosis works. If time allows you will be guided to experience hypnosis, to motivate you to live a healthier lifestyle.
- Next session we will use hypnosis to prepare you for eating smaller meals, improving digestion and metabolism. And if required we will prepare you for the “hypnotic-gastric-band procedure.”Hypnotic suggestions will be aimed to get you familiar with reducing the size of your stomach, so you will eat less.This session will also help identify and eliminate issues relating to comfort eating or issues with negative self-image. Or any other negative emotions that you associate with eating.
- During the third session of hypnotherapy, we will reinforce the weight loss suggestions. If required you will be guided through the “gastric band procedure.”You will be given specific suggestions on having a reduced stomach size, which ultimately leads to weight loss. Along the way many helpful suggestions are made to live a healthier lifestyle. Including increased motivation for exercise.
- Final session of hypnosis is vital for overseeing your progress and to make any adjustments needed. We will look for any aspects of weight loss or motivation you might struggle with and tailor your session around these.
Clients weight loss feedback…
- Jane said: “After the first few sessions I noticed several changes in my daily routine, I ate healthier meals and went for long walks”.
- Sharon: “I started to eat breakfast in the mornings, I walked to work and I used the stairs instead of the escalator.”
- Chris: “I cut out soft drinks and now only drink water with meals” and “I also feel fuller quicker, even though I’m eating less”.
Ultimately, the best way to reach your desired weight goals, to slim down to a healthy shape and size, is when it’s gradual.
Try not to expect overnight results. Just continue to eat healthier meals, stick to smaller portions and chew thoroughly.
Continue being active, walking and working out and watch the weight melt off.
In conclusion, hypnosis for weight loss is like having your mind create a virtual reality, where your brain is reprogrammed to naturally help you slim down and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The weight loss results vary from one person to the next. Not everyone responds in the same way. This is true of the actual gastric band surgical procedure. As it is for hypnotherapy gastric band, diets and various treatments.
CH, Dip. PSH, GSPP
Hypnotherapist – Sydney Wellbeing Centre
Mindfulness hypnotherapy services for emotional health and wellbeing. Hypnotherapy brings quick relief from stress and anxiety, panic attacks, habits and addictions, to stop smoking and gambling.
With 20+ years experience as a Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist I own and run the practice at Sydney Wellbeing Centre.