Seasons greetings!!! I hope you’ve had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year ahead.
We Aussies love our holiday season; we just can’t wait for Christmas and New Years Eve celebrations.
Well, to be honest, we don’t need an excuse to party!!!
We look forward to having time off work, catching up with friends and family, socializing, having a few drinks and indulging in some yummy, delicious food.
Yes, it is so easy to get swept up with the festivities and forget about moderation. Like it or not, at some point the realisation hits us, we have overindulged, once again.
Drinking too much? Legless at work parties?
For some of us it becomes a habit, a very bad habit.
It is no surprise that come January, many revelers just like you and me, are ready to get back on track. Too much rich food and few too many glasses of ‘whatever’ was on offer, soon loses its appeal.
A friend of mine endearingly referrs to this tipsy state as “wobbly boots”, so if being legless at work parties has not impressed the boss, January is a perfect time to start with some personal improvements.
Hypnosis for a Happy New Year!!!
If you’re ready to change your behaviour, drinking, smoking, overeating or any other indulgence or habit which no longer serves you, then it’s time you consider using hypnosis, to make the changes you deserve.
That’s what I love doing, as a Clinical Hypnotherapist I love helping people be the best they can be and I thrive on getting positive feedback. Every day I help people, just like you and me, to make positive changes with hypnosis.
Lead up to the New Year is usually an ideal time to look back over the year just gone.
It is a time to pause, reflect and think about New Years resolutions.
Have you been thinking about your goals and plans for the new year?
Are you hoping to lose weight, stop addictions like binge drinking, compulsive gambling or procrastinating?
If you have been overindulging during the year, then this is your opportunity to make lasting changes. It is the ideal time to break old habits that you have been repeating and struggling with, year after year.
But, are you finding that your New Years resolutions are hard to stick with?
Proverb: “We all have problems. The way we solve those problems is what makes us different.” ~ Unknown
Here are 5 achievable handy tips to help you stick with your New Year resolutions:
- Overeating? Stop yourself from overeating, chew slowly. When you chew slowly you get fuller faster. Make sure you only eat healthier food choices and smaller portions
- Overindulging? Resist snacks like potato chips, ice-cream, cakes, chocolate and sugar. Choose fresh fruit or nuts instead.
- Feeling stressed? Take a few minutes to relax throughout each day, close your eyes, breathe deeply. You might also like to learn some easy and very beneficial self-hypnosis tips for stress relief
- Binge drinking? Drink in moderation, remind yourself that drinking is meant for celebrating
- Quit smoking? Get serious about breaking the smoking habit once and for all. Set a date and stick with your plan to quit
If you find that you have no willpower to make your goals become a reality, then hypnotherapy may be your ideal choice. Hypnotherapy is the best method of helping you stick with your New Years resolutions.
Those repeated past failures and attempts to stick with your New Years resolutions can frequently lead to unwanted problems such as; low self-esteem and low self-confidence.
There’s a lot more at stake here than just resolutions. Every time you fail, you reinforce that failure.
You then end up feeling even worse than before. Your trust in your own ability and your self worth are eroded.
For those of you who live too far away to attend hypnotherapy sessions, there is an alternative. For some of you the ‘easy to listen to in your own home’ hypnosis CD’s can be of immense help. The hypnosis CD’s which are sent all over the world are there to assist those who may need this valuable service.
January or any time of the year is a great time for change… I wonder, what’s going to be different for ‘you’ this year?
Seek help from a trained hypnotherapist to help you stick to your New Year resolutions. When you look back next year you will be glad you did.
- Together we can work on improving your self-esteem, self-confidence and self-compassion.
- Become inspired to make changes to your mindset, habits, behaviours, relationships, and the way you express your emotions.
- We can find realistic and enjoyable ways for you to become motivated to achieve your desires for a healthier lifestyle.
- You can become more focused on gratitude, wellbeing, health and happiness.
- Together we can restore your trust in your willpower and help you act in your own best interests.
Now go and enjoy your time with your family and loved ones!
Oh, and if you have to work hard at anything, then work hard at being your own best friend and think thoughts that are helpful to you, not working against you.
I am looking forward to being of assistance to you in the near future. Please give me a call if you have any questions about how hypnotherapy can be of help to you.